Purchases and cash advances interest rate:
|8.99 % p.a. 1|
Balance transfers interest rate:
|0.00 % p.a. *|
Plus a low annual fee of $40 and the freedom to shop wherever Visa is accepted.
Same low rate on purchases and cash advances, plus up to 55 days interest free when you pay your balance in full by the due date each month.
Peace of mind via Visa's Zero Liability Policy and Visa Secure for added protection when shopping online.
Limits available from $500 to $15,000 depending on your needs.
A low annual fee to keep things simple.
Up to 55
Interest free days
Simply pay your outstanding balance in full by the due date each month.
Minimum credit limit
Limits are available from $500 to $15,000. Higher limits are subject to further approval.
Payable on the international transaction value in AUD.
0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers*
Receive 0% p.a. on balances transferred for 6 months when you switch your other financial institution credit card to us.
Tap and go
Use your card to make payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.Find out more
Send and receive money to participating financial institutions in seconds, 24/7.How it works
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Credit Union is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
Fees and charges
You may be charged a fee for some transactions and specially requested services. Refer to our fees and charges schedule for more information.
You can view Target Market Determinations here.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
^ This is payable when you use your visa card for a foreign currency transaction or for an Australian dollar transaction that is with a foreign merchant or that is processed by an entity outside Australia.
1 Rates are current as at 31/03/2018 and subject to change without notice. *Offer terms and conditions: Rate is current as at 15 February 2021 and subject to change without notice. This is an introductory rate for 6 months only on balance transfers from funding date. After the initial 6 month introductory period, the interest rate for the balance transferred will revert back to the standard credit card rate at the time - currently this is 8.99% p.a. Offer available for new and existing card holders where new balances are transferred to the card and offer can be withdrawn at any time. Excludes Balance Transfers from Community First or Easy Street cards.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170