A faster and simpler way to pay, and get paid
Community First Credit Union has been working hard to ensure that our members are among the first in Australia to have access to a faster and simpler way to pay.
You now have the option to make your everyday payments faster, simpler and safer. This new way to pay allows you to transfer money between participating financial institutions in seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You won’t even need your BSB and account number.
New way to pay
- Transfer with PayID (mobile number, email, ABN)
- Funds received within seconds
- Payments processed 24/7
What do you need to get started?
- Register for Internet Banking with Community First. If you are not registered, call us 1300 13 22 77
- Make sure your contact details are up to date including your email and mobile number
- Download our mobile banking app
How does it work?
Faster payments - Osko by BPAY, will allow you to send and receive money faster than ever before. Money sent using Osko will be there in minutes and Osko is available all day, every day – even on the weekend.
Simpler identification - To get started, you will need to register for a PayID. Your PayID will be your mobile number, email address or ABN (much easier to remember) and you will use this when someone needs to pay you, instead of using your BSB and account number. Your PayID is a unique identifier for you only and will be linked to your transaction account.
Process for Disclosure - PayID and Osko