Variable rate up to 7 years
|8.99% p.a. 1|
|9.27% p.a. *|
Fixed rate up to 7 years
|8.99 % p.a. 1|
|9.27 % p.a. *|
Features and benefits
An unsecured loan for just about any worthwhile purpose.
Borrow from as little as $3,000 with loan terms from 1-7 years.
Peace of mind
You can make extra repayments and redraw funds in advance if you need it.
No monthly account keeping fees.
We'll simply add this to your loan.
Year loan terms
Spread your loan over 1-7 years.
Minimum loan amount
Fund even your small dreams.
How to apply
You can apply online, over the phone or by visiting one of our financial services stores.
Looking to fund home improvements?
Our home improvement loan comes with a great low rate and is just one way home owners can make those home projects happen.
Fees and charges
An Early Repayment Fee (ERF) applies for fixed loans. For a full list of fees and charges refer to our latest schedule.
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Credit Union is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
You can view Target Market Determinations here.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
1 Rate is current as at 16/3/22 and subject to change without notice.
*The comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a loan term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170