Whether you'd like to take payments online, from your mobile phone, over the phone, EFTPOS, through your website or a combination, we've got you covered thanks to Safe2Pay.
Receive your money next business day with over 150 currencies available. Perfect for the cash flow of businesses, no matter the volume.
Gain efficient reporting and invaluable insights via a dashboard with analytics on customer’s individual spend, hourly & daily spend, and even spend based off product or service.
Safe2Pay is committed to designing, developing and implementing a customisable payment solution that will not only meet and exceed all your expectations and business objectives, but achieve this in the most effective, time efficient and seamless process for your business.Request a call back
Have clients pay their invoices directly through your website.
- Online invoice payments - Accept card payments directly from your invoices. Safe2Pay will give you a link to include in your outgoing invoice emails. Your customers can then simply click and pay online using their credit or debit card.
- Integrated - The hosted payment page integrates with your current invoice software to auto-fill invoice numbers and payment amounts – no more customer error.
- Get paid quicker - Encourage quicker payment by accepting credit and debit cards. Spend less time chasing unpaid invoices and have your money settled in less than 48 hours from payment.
Safely accept payments online using a tokenised payment system.
- Integrated - We create seamless online check-out experiences by integrating with major ecommerce providers such as WooCommerce and Magento – making it easier on you, your developers and your customers.
- Secure - Using Safe2Pay’s patented tokenised payment system, our payment gateway offers your business the safest way to accept payments online.
- Competitive pricing - With no monthly fees or set-up costs, we only charge you on a per transaction basis. We also throw in our Virtual Terminal and our PocketPOS app for free.
- Integrated - the EFTPOS terminals come ready with over 50 POS integrations including Oracle’s hospitality suite. Safe2Pay can also offer customised solutions. The integrated terminals reduce human error and provide a seamless payment experience for your employees and customers.
- Mobile payments - Accept more payments while keeping up with your customers. The EFTPOS terminals accept Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & Google Pay1.
- Extra connected - Using either 3G, Wi-Fi, Ethernet or Dial Up, the EFTPOS terminals will never drop connection. If one fails, another will connect automatically. This also means they’re mobile and perfect for use away from the counter.
- No extra devices - the Virtual Terminal turns any mobile, tablet or desktop into a functioning EFTPOS machine, so you can run your business the way you prefer.
- Moto - Process mail order payments or take payments over the phone. Simply input the card details, invoice number and transaction amount and have your money settled in less than 48 hours.
- Payments on the go - the virtual terminal is ideal for tradies, charities, pop-up stores and market stalls. Securely process invoices on the spot or at end of day.
PocketPOS lets you accept card payments on the go or in store with your mobile or tablet.
Available on both Android and iOS (Apple) devices, PocketPOS enables users to
securely accept card payments by tapping (Android only), scanning or manually inputting customer’s card
- Get paid on the go - great for tradespeople, market sellers and retailers
- Stop wasting time chasing unpaid invoices
- Speed up cash flow with quicker payments
- Get paid as soon as you've finished the job
Safe2Pay is committed to designing, developing and implementing a customisable payment solution that will not only meet and exceed all your expectations and business objectives, but achieve this in the most effective, time efficient and seamless process for your business.
- 100% Australian - Safe2Pay is 100% Australian owned and is located in Sydney, NSW.
- Multi-currency - Successfully process over 150 currencies including EUR, GBP, USD, JPY and CNY.
- Fast settlement - Receive your money next business day. Perfect for the cashflow of businesses, no matter the volume.
- Incredibly secure - Safe2Pay holds its own Australian Financial Services Licence and is an official partner of Visa & Mastercard.
- One stop shop - With their EFTPOS and Payment Gateway capabilities, your business can be supported no matter if you are in store, online, or both.
- Real time dashboard - Gain efficient reporting and invaluable insights into how your customers interact with your business. Access to a dashboard with analytics on customer’s individual spend, hourly & daily spend, and even spend based on product or service.
- White label solution - Safe2Pay is able to white label your EFTPOS, hosted payment page & PocketPOS specific solutions (including automated invoices) to fit your companies colour and branding
- Truly open API - Offers API’s designed to be utilised across a wide range of industries as a fully customisable solution, integrated with your current system (CRM’s, databases)
How to apply
To apply online for find out more, simply request a call back below and Safe2Pay will be in touch.
Fees and charges
Fees charged will depend on the solution your business decides to take. Chat with Safe2Pay today for more information about applicable fees and charges.
* All Safe2Pay products and services are supplied pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Safe2Pay Merchant Services Agreement. The Safe2Pay services are provided by Safe2Pay Pty Limited (ABN 48 611 437 391) that holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 506640. Community First Credit Union Limited acts under a referral agreement for these products and services.
1 Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google Pay is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170