At Community First Credit Union, non-individuals can open up an account in the name of a company, association, trust, co-operative, government department/agency or local government entity.
For existing members of Community First Credit Union
Simply call us on 1300 13 22 77 to open a new account over the phone, or visit your nearest Community First Credit Union Financial Services Store to open an account in person.
Not yet a member of Community First Credit Union?
As a mutual organisation, we are owned by our members. As a result, when you become a member you are required to pay a $2 member share in the credit union. This is refundable should you choose to close your account later.
To become a member and open an account, you will need to complete the following two forms:
If you are applying in the name of a Trust, you will also need to complete the Trust Account Form.
Using these forms you can become a member and open the following types of accounts:
- Business Savings Account (S7)
- Business Cheque Account (S7)
- FirstBiz Online Savings Account (S99)
Where to send your completed forms
Scan to: email@example.com
Fax to: 02 9735 1661
Attn: Community First Direct
Community First Credit Union
PO Box 98
Lidcombe NSW 1825
What information will I need to apply?
Depending on the type of application you are completing, you may also be required to provide supporting documentation such as the Certificate of Registration of the Company or Trust Deed. Once we receive your application, we will advise you of what additional information is required. Other information you may need include:
- Details of the company or body including the ABN/ACN and business address details
- Details of signatories to operate the membership
- If you are applying for a FirstBiz Online Savings Account, the details of a nominated bank account which you will use to transfer money in and out of the account
- Depending on the type of business, proof of registration or proof of the business name