If you are having issues using Community First Credit Union's Mobile Banking service or our Mobile Banking read our trouble shooting tips below. If you are still unable to fix the problem, we'd like to know about it so we can resolve any issues you may be having quickly. We'd also like to share other trouble shooting tips not yet listed on this page with other Members.
- My app crashes. When I open it, I’m kicked out and returned to the home screen.
- I have multiple membership numbers with Community First Credit Union but the app only lets me register one membership. How can I access mobile banking for all my memberships with you?
- The app doesn’t work properly on my tablet device. Why is that?
- I’ve forgotten my Internet Banking username or password. What should I do?
- I’ve forgotten my 4-6 digit PIN. How do I reset it?
- When I go to access the ATM or store locator, I get an error message telling me that location services are turned off and the locator tool won’t load. Why is this?
My app crashes. When I open it, I’m kicked out and returned to the home screen.
- Delete and re-install the app on your phone
- If the problem persists, please report the problem using the form below so we can investigate the issue. This will help us complete additional testing to identify the appropriate solution.
I have multiple membership numbers with Community First Credit Union but the app only lets me register one membership. How can I access mobile banking for all my memberships with you?
The Community First Credit Union App will only allow you to register one membership and the app can only be downloaded once on your device. However, if you have more than one membership with Community First Credit Union and would like to access mobile banking, you can do one of the following:
- You can still utilise mobile banking for both memberships on the one device by navigating directly to our mobile banking site in your browser: <insert link>. The easiest way to save the link is to save it to your home screen. It will appear like an app icon on your home screen and you can even rename it.
- Alternatively, you can install the app for your other membership on a different device. If you have your memberships linked, you will be able to see payees that have been set up under your other membership, but won’t be able to transact on them.
The app doesn’t work properly on my tablet device. Why is that?
The app is designed to work on smart phones and has not been optimised for use on tablet. This simply means that the app will work on a tablet, however the imagery may not appear as intended. If you experience an issue using the app on a tablet which is related to functionality or an error message (i.e. not visual) please report the problem using the form below so we can investigate the issue.
I’ve forgotten my Internet Banking username or password. What should I do?
You must be registered for Internet Banking to use the mobile banking app. To reset your Internet Banking password or if you have forgotten your member number, you will need to contact us or visit one of our Financial Services Stores. You will be required to answer some security questions for your password to be reset or to retrieve your member number.
Please note that Community First Credit Union does not retain your Internet Banking password for security reasons. If you have forgotten your password, it will need to be reset with a new one.
I’ve forgotten my 4-6 digit Passcode. How do I reset it?
Your 4-6 digit Passcode is different to your Internet Banking password. It is a short passcode designed to work within the app only, not within Internet Banking to give you faster login to mobile banking. To reset your Passcode, you can either:
- Delete and reinstall the app. You will need to register for the app again.
- Contact us and request the Passcode to be removed. When you go back in to the app, go to settings from the bottom menu within the app and select “Change passcode”. It will prompt you to enter a new Passcode and save it.
When I go to access the ATM or store locator, I get an error message telling me that location services are turned off and the locator tool won’t load. Why is this?
The locator tools need to know where you currently are so it can find your nearest location on the map. You need to enable location services in your device settings to have these features function properly. Please note that additional data charges may apply from your phone provider however you can switch these off again when you are finished.
How to report a problem
Have you come across an issue that has not been addressed on this page? It’s important to us that we become aware of any errors or difficulties you may be experiencing with our app so that we can investigate the issue and prevent it from happening. To report an issue you are having, please complete the form below so we can investigate it.