• It's free to set up your account and there are no ongoing fees
• Your interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
• When you set up your account you will receive complimentary Matrimoney registry cards to include with your wedding invites so your guests know how to gift you money
• You can set up your own couples profile on our website making it easy for your guests to view details of your wedding and how to gift money into your account online
• Safer than a wishing well
• Easy access to your account via Internet Banking and our Smart Phone App. You can even set up an SMS or email alert to track any deposits made into your account
• Two signatories are required to withdraw funds.
Couples - getting started...
Open a Matrimoney account online, over the phone or at a Community First Credit Union Financial Services Store
Personalise your welcome page by uploading a photo, a message and the details of your wedding
Order your free registry cards online, and post them with your wedding invitations
Receiving cash gifts...
Guests go to matrimoney.com.au to view payment options and order a receipt card for their payment
Receive a free SMS or email alert letting you know each time a new deposit is made
Use internet banking, mobile banking and/or telephone banking to view and manage your account
What about guests?
Go to matrimoney.com.au and search for your couple's profile page to view payment options
Choose your payment method and order a receipt card if you'd like one
Insert your receipt card in your wedding card on the day for the bride and groom