Evolving our store designs and footprint is important to ensure we are able to continue to deliver a positive and convenient banking experience. As a result, there are a number of planned changes to our stores approaching. We’re looking forward to unveiling the fresh new looks across these locations soon.
1. Dee Why store is being refurbished
This is an exciting, major refurbishment. To create this space, the store and store ATM will be closed from Monday 20 May 2019, re-opening Tuesday 11 June 2019.
During this time, you are still able to:
- Visit a nearby store at Warriewood or Manly
- Call us on 1300 13 22 77
- Book an appointment with Steven Barrett - our Personal Banking Advisor, for any lending needs: 0409 294 423
- For general enquiries only, chat with us online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via our Facebook page.
2. Lake Haven store is relocating to a brand new store at our Gorokan regional office
The location at Gorokan has been our regional office for some time. With a brand new store location planned, we're able to upgrade the store to better serve members in the area.
- The new store at Gorokan will open on Monday 3 June 2019.
- Our last day at Lake Haven will be on Friday 31 May 2019.
- The new location is only a 6 minute drive from the Lake Haven Store and will be located at 66-68 Wallarah Road, Gorokan NSW 2263.
- We’re planning on celebrating the brand new location on Saturday 15 June – all members are invited from 10am.
3. Penrith store is being refurbished
The Penrith store has long been a popular destination for our members and one of our largest spaces. The refurbishment will enable us to refresh the look of the store while improving the layout for members.
- The store will be closed on Saturday 1 June to begin preparing for refurbishment.
- We will re-open on Monday 3 June with a temporary layout that will allow us to remain open while completing works on other parts of the store.
- On Monday 1 July, the refurbishment will be complete. The overall store layout will be a little bit smaller however will feature an improved layout and a fresh, updated look.
Helping you prepare for these changes
Recent transactors and members living locally to the above stores will have received either a letter or email in relation to the planned changes. We will also be communicating updates via our website and social media, however you can contact us at any time for more information on any of these changes.
Last updated: 16 May 2019
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.