Friday 7 October, 2016 - We are very pleased to announce that our newest ‘Concept Financial Services Store’ is now open at Narellan. The store is located within the newly extended Narellan Town Centre, in the new outside section.
“When the opportunity became available to secure a position at Narellan Town Centre, we jumped at it, said Community First Credit Union, CEO John Tancevski. “With many of our members moving into the Camden, Narellan and Macarthur region, the decision to extend our footprint to Narellan was an easy one.”
Community First has been providing banking services to Western Sydney, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast region for over 55 years. During this time, Community First has challenged the stereotype of the traditional banking experience. “Moving away from the traditional banking environment of counters and screens, we introduced a concierge to help our members with their banking needs. For the Narellan store, we have tweaked this concept even further in favour of an open planned layout, self-service solutions and quicker access to specialised staff – such as our home lenders,” said John Tancevski.
The new concept store features;
- An updated modern open-planned store layout, which brings staff closer to members by providing face to face meetings and offering some of the best banking tools available, giving members a better outcome.
- Concierge to quickly help members with their needs.
- Self-service touch screen monitors allowing members to access the website, internet banking and calculators.
- A media wall – this is where we will promote all our latest messages and offers.
- Open desk seating – to remove any barriers between staff and members. The consulting areas are designed so that staff can share information and provide advice.
- Community First is member owned and run for the benefit of our members, not shareholders, making it a great alternative to the major banks.
Last updated: 02 December 2016
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.