We have now added Business Insurance to the Community First range of competitive insurance products available to members, thanks to our arrangement with CGU Insurance.
CGU is one of Australia’s largest general insurers, and we’ve been working with them for many years to bring members quality cover for their assets. So it made sense for us to extend the product range to include business insurance to help our growing number of business members take care of their businesses.
CGU has over 160 years of insurance experience with small and medium businesses so business members can rest assured they are in safe hands. CGU’s business insurance solutions cover a wide range of insurance needs, including:
- Small business insurance – cover for trades, professionals and consultants, retail , hospitality, domestic services and repairs, IT professionals, health and medical and commercial property owners.
- Farm insurance – cover for farms, farm operations and buildings, livestock, hay, machinery and fencing.
- Farm motor vehicle insurance – cover for farm vehicles such as tractors, trucks, utes, forklifts etc.
- Commercial motor vehicle insurance – cover for up to 15 business vehicles under one policy.
- Motor Trade insurance – cover for the motor trade industry.
- Residential strata insurance – cover for buildings, common contents and common property.
- Professional indemnity insurance –protects you and your business against claims for alleged negligence or breach of duty arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of professional services.
Members can tailor their business insurance to meet their needs, because we know that no two businesses are the same.
In the last 6 months, we’ve also continued to improve our banking products and services available for business members, with the introduction of payment solutions via Safe2Pay in 2020, and a brand new transaction account launched recently to bring business transactors greater value in their everyday banking.
If you would like to know more about business insurance or get a quote, call us today or visit our product page here>
Insurance is provided by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance (‘CGU’). In arranging this insurance, Community First Credit Union Limited acts as an intermediary for CGU, not as your agent. This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs ("your personal circumstances"). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase this insurance policy, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your personal circumstances, plus obtain and consider the current Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’) for the particular insurance policy. A PDS will be made available on application.
Last updated: 15 April 2021
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.