We support being safe and responsible
As a result of recent changes to NSW Health orders, mandated lockdowns and ongoing cases of COVID, we've made the decision to alter our store opening hours to help protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and our members.
Our stores will be open from 9am - 2pm weekdays daily from Monday 23rd August
This temporary measure will help reduce contact with the community while balancing the needs of members. In a rapidly changing situation we are ready to respond to any government directives that may apply.
- Our stores located within Bankstown RSL and Blacktown Workers Club remain closed due to the closure of the clubs resulting from the government mandated lock down.
We encourage everyone to follow the advice of the Government and stay home where possible during periods of lockdown. As such, utilising other ways to bank such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking and our contact centre.
We remain open and happy to assist you by calling us on 1300 13 22 77
If you need to access cash, you can withdraw cash through any ATM or if you have a Visa Debit card, conduct your banking through Bank@Post at your participating local Australia Post Office.
- Internet banking: Bank securely by making transfers, pay bills, update your details, check transactions and statements from home, work – anywhere you have internet access.
- Our mobile banking app: Available on both Apple and Android devices, our Community First mobile banking app lets you bank securely wherever you are. You can even change your PIN on your Visa card if you’ve forgotten your current one. You can access our mobile app if you are a registered internet banking user.
- Telephone Banking: Our automated phone banking service lets you check balances and make transfers without having to speak to someone.
- Give us a call – you can call us on 1300 13 22 77 to speak to one of our friendly staff about your accounts. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com
Our members are a valued part of our community, and we are here to support you during this uncertain time. If you fall ill, or experience financial difficulties, we encourage you to get in touch with us so we can work through your options together.
Last updated: 18 August 2021
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.