Effective 1 April 2020, Community First has reduced the interest rate on some of our deposit products by up to 0.75%p.a.
Our changes to pricing ensure we are able to manage the business sustainably while taking in to account the impacts and needs of both borrowers and depositors.
The following accounts have had the following interest rate reduction:
- Junior Saver account - 0.20% p.a. reduction
- Bonus Saver account - 0.35% p.a. reduction
- Matrimoney account - 0.75% p.a. reduction
- Christmas Cracker account - 0.50% p.a. reduction
For products with varied pricing tiers, the following changes have been made:
Retirement Plus Account:
- Balance up to $9,999 - 0.05% p.a. reduction
- Balance $10,000 to $99,999 - 0.15%p.a. reduction
- Balance $100,000+ - 0.40% p.a. reduction
- Balance up to $9,999 - No change
- Balance $10,000 to $19,999 - No change
- Balance $20,000 - $99,999 - 0.05% p.a. reduction
- Balances $100,000+ - 0.30% p.a. reduction
- Balance $0 - $499,999 - 0.40% p.a. reduction
- Balances $100,000+ - 0.40% p.a. reduction
Our term deposit interest rates also reduced by up to 0.20%p.a.
If you have any questions about your account with Community First, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Last updated: 20 May 2020
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.