WIN your share of $30,000* worth of travel & travel goods!
Simply load or spend a minimum $100 AUD equivalent of foreign currency on to a new or existing Cash Passport™, and get a chance to win. Every $100 is another automatic chance to win* – so the more you load the more chances to win.
Here’s why you should take Cash Passport on your travels overseas:
- Lock and load up to 11 currencies* Lock in exchange rates* and know exactly how much you have to spend
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide^ Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs
- Manage your account Track spend, reload or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime.
- Free global Wi-Fi= Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots
- 24/7 global assistance Help is a call away whenever and wherever you are
- Emergency cash access Our team is ready to replace your card or organise cash%
What you could WIN by loading Cash Passport:
1 x Trip for 2 to Greek Islands with Exodus Travels, including flights
2 x Return Economy Plus trip to NYC with United Airlines
10 x Sennheiser – HD 4.50 BTNC Wireless Headphones
5 x Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Camera
10 x Get Lost Magazine Annual subscription
to find out more about the prizes.
Choose the smarter way to carry travel money. Get your card in store today. If you already have a Cash Passport, reload in store for your chance to win.
*Ends 30 September 2018. Customers are automatically entered into the draw upon every increment of $100 AUD equivalent loaded or spent in foreign currency. Excludes ATM withdrawals. Terms and Conditions apply visit cashpassport.com.au/win. Permit: NSW: LTPS/18/25982, ACT: TP 18/01268, SA: T18/1168. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.