The 2018 Annual Report is now available.
2017/2018 was an exciting and busy year at Community First. As always, our focus has been on setting the course for a strong future, all while remaining 100% member focused.
Highlights for 2017/2018 include:
- Community First reached the historic milestone of $1 billion in assets
- The new Mobile Banking App was launched across the Community First and Easy Street brands with enhanced security, enhanced card management and payments functionality.
- Community First was part of the first wave of financial institutions to launch the New Payments Platform (NPP) in Australia giving members a simpler, faster and safer way to send and receive money 24/7 in real time.
- A new look McGrath Pink Visa card was released. Since launching the card in 2009, Community First has raised over $650,000 to help fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses throughout Australia.
- A new loan application platform was launched for home loans. This update has been able to offer members enhanced automation, faster response times and an improved experience.
- The Club Rewards Visa Debit card was launched to a number of new NSW clubs.
- The final NBCU stores were updated to reflect the Community First brand and enhance the space. These changes marked the final transition of the NBCU brand to CFCU.
- Implemented a new learning and development program called “BuiLD” to recruit, train and develop our people.
- For the 17th year in a row, the tradition of sponsoring a surf boat at Queenscliff Surf Life Saving Club continued.
- The merger with CAPE Credit Union continues, bringing together two credit unions with shared values who are focused on creating and returning value to members.
To view the 2018 Annual Report, please click here.
Last updated: 19 September 2018
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.