The 2017 Annual Report is now available.
2016/2017 was an exciting year at Community First. In addition to posting our 12th successive year in profitability and growth, we have also made many improvements in member experience especially in the digital space. Learn more about our key initiatives, and what our members can look forward to in the coming year.
Highlights for 2016/2017 include;
- making our processes much simpler and faster especially around online applications,
- the continual evolution and enhancement of our total store network. We have removed counters and security screens and now offer an open plan lay-out, self-service solutions and cash-less environment. We have also moved our stores to more trafficked locations – such as Erina, Narellan and Belmont.
- being part of the first wave of financial institutions to roll out Android Pay (Google Pay), Apple Pay and Samsung Pay in Australia,
- upgrading and improving our core banking system, including internet banking. The upgrade offers enhanced security and much more functionally for members,
- a complete overhaul of our mobile banking app which is due to go live in the coming months,
- Since launching the McGrath Pink Visa credit card in 2009, Community First has now raised over $550,000 to help fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses throughout Australia.
- Induction into the Palladium Hall of Fame - Community First was very proud to have been inducted into the 2016 Palladium Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for Executing Strategy®
- For 16 years, NBCU has supported the local Queenscliff community by sponsoring the Queenscliff Surf Life Saving Club, This year we turned the iconic boat pink in honour of the McGrath Pink Visa credit card.
All while remaining 100% member focused.
To view the 2017 Annual Report, please click here.
Last updated: 21 February 2018
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.