The 2016 Annual Report is now available.
You can view the report here
Community First has posted its eleventh successive increase to profitability which will continue to be reinvested back in the organisation for future generations. This sustained profitability improvement has helped Community First to expand its services into the Northern Beaches, and build a Balance Sheet of $900 million in Total Assets.
Community First continues to be a strong, successful and unique customer (member) owned banking institution.
From a Balance Sheet perspective, Total Assets have grown 18.9% and with the merger with Northern Beaches Credit Union, Members’ Equity now exceeds $78.6m.
The credit union has never been stronger.
Highlights for 2015/2016;
- Launch of the Amigo credit card - available for financial institutions who would like to offer their members an 'out of the box' off balance sheet credit card solution
- Merger with Northern Beaches Credit Union
- Winner of Money Magazines Cheapest New Car Loan
- $380,000 donated to the McGrath Foundation from the McGrath Pink Visa Debit and Credit cards
- New store opens at Blacktown Workers Club
- New website launched
- Introduction of a 10 year green loan
- NPS of 35
To view the 2016 Annual Report, please click here.
Last updated: 02 December 2016
The information contained in this article is only correct at the point of time of publication. It is general information and has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives or needs. Please consider if this information is right for you before making a decision to acquire any product.