Low Rate Pink Credit Card
- Same low rate of 8.99%p.a.*, on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Donates half the annual fee to the McGrath Foundation, every year you hold the card
- Choose a limit from $1,000
Pink Debit Card
- An everyday transaction account with multiple payment options for everyday purchases
- $1 of the monthly fee donated to McGrath Foundation, every month you hold the card
- A waterproof payWave wristband linked to your pink Visa debit account
- Tap and go for purchases under $100 just like you would with your card
- Coming soon!
Proudly Supporting the Mcgrath Foundation since 2009
Community First has donated over $870,000 to the McGrath Foundation since our partnership began in 2009. It costs around $140,000 to fund one McGrath Breast Care Nurse for a year.
Ways to Pay
News & Articles
The 2019 Annual Report is now available
A reminder to remain vigilant in light of recent reports of a Telstra Scam
when you take out an eligible insurance policy with your loan.*
when you send or receive money overseas before 3/11/19*
CFCU will be reducing all variable home loans by 0.15%p.a. on 6 November 2019. See what other rate changes are planned here
With the newest app update, you can change your card PIN even if you don’t know your current one
The folks at Peoplecare genuinely love people.
We have established a new partnership with Hatch