Pink Visa Credit Card
- Same low rate of 8.99%p.a.*, on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Donates half the annual fee to the McGrath Foundation, every year you hold the card
- Choose a limit from $1,000
Pink Visa Debit Card
- An everyday transaction account with multiple payment options for everyday purchases
- $1 of the monthly fee donated to McGrath Foundation, every month you hold the card
- A waterproof payWave wristband linked to your pink Visa debit account
- Tap and go for purchases under $100 just like you would with your card
- Coming soon!
Proudly Supporting the Mcgrath Foundation since 2009
Community First has donated over $814,000 to the McGrath Foundation since our partnership began in 2009. It costs around $140,000 to fund one McGrath Breast Care Nurse for a year.
Ways to Pay
News & Articles
A reminder to stay vigilant following recently reported scams
It’s important to be well prepared. Here are our tips to help you get first home ready.
The folks at Peoplecare genuinely love people.
Community First launches new collaboration with NSW Teachers Training and Support Organisation