|Visa Debit Card Australia|
|Visa Debit lets you go where EFTPOS can't|
|Linked to your everyday savings account, the Visa debit card allows you to utilise your own funds or you can opt to have a personal line of credit in the form of an overdraft facility. |
The Visa debit card is the perfect solution for those who find themselves needing extra funds but don't necessarily want a credit card.
|Features and benefits|
- No annual fee
- Linked to your everyday account
- Functions exactly like a Visa Card but utilises your own funds
- Allows you to perform transactions online, via any ATM with the Visa symbol, EFTPOS and over the counter
- Enables you to take advantage of free transactions by pressing the 'Credit' button
- Can link be linked to an overdraft facility
- Transact direct charge free at one of 3,500 rediATMs, Australia's second largest ATM network
- Access to the worldwide Visa network
|Community First takes specific actions to ensure maximum security. Following are some of the additional measures:|
- All newly issued Visa Debit and Credit cards will contain EMV technology. The EMV Chip is embedded within the cards and provides you with additional security as it prevents it from being counterfeited.
- You have the option to protect your card repayments
- Free SMS and email alerts can be set up on your accounts with Community First. You can choose to be notified of specified debits, credits and balances on your account(s) with us which means that you can notify us immediately of any suspicious transactions on your account.
|Our product Conditions of Use are available on this website. You should read and consider these Terms and Conditions when deciding to use any product. * |