|If you're planning to travel and need access to your money while overseas, Community First can offer you the following solutions:|
- Order foreign currency ahead of time before leaving Australia. We will even re-purchase your un-used currency when you return.
- The Multi-currency Cash Passport is a secure, pre-paid MasterCard Currency card. It is a PIN and chip protected card that you can re-load up to 7 different currencies on to before you travel, locking in the exchange rate. Enjoy fee free ATM withdrawals and no transaction fee when using the card to pay for goods and services.
- Traveller's cheques entitle you to payment of the cheque's face value upon presentation at a bank, retailer or bureau de change. Traveller's cheques are handy if your travel destination doesn't have an extensive ATM network and are available in Euros, Great British Pounds and US Dollars.
- Telegraphic transfers - An easy way to send large amounts of money overseas quickly. Transfers take approximately 72 hours and transmits the funds electronically to an overseas bank account in a specified currency.
- Drafts - Like a bank cheque made out in a foreign currency, drafts can be sent overseas via the mail and are an easy and affordable way to make payments or settle transactions overseas.
|^Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported. "Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate. Multi-currency Cash Passport is issued by Community First Credit Union on behalf of Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 146 452 044. Please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording (PDS), available from your local branch before you make a decision about this product. |