|Report a lost or stolen card|
|To report the loss, theft or unauthorised use of your Visa card or Redicard:|
- In Australia: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 3pm call us on 1300 13 22 77 for personal service.
- In Australia: Outside the hours above, call the Visa card or Redicard Hotline on 1800 648 027 (Australia wide toll free).
- Overseas – for Redicard: Call the Cuscal hotline on +61 2 8299 9101 (24 hours 7 days a week)
- Overseas – for VISA: Call the lost and stolen card hotline on +61 2 9959 7480
|To report the loss of any other access facility, or any other unauthorised transaction,|
please contact us immediately.
|What you should do if your card has been compromised|
|If you discover an unauthorised transaction on your account as a result of your card being lost or stolen, you should:|
- Contact Community First immediately on 1300 13 22 77 to report the incident
- Fill out a disputed transaction form and return it to us to submit your claim.
|You can return it to us via any of the following methods:|
Fax it to (02) 9735 1661
Scan it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Post it to: PO Box 98 Lidcombe NSW 1825 |
|Am I liable for unauthorised transactions on my card?|
|Under the EFT code of conduct you will not be liable for any unauthorised transaction where it is clear that you have not contributed to the loss.|
|How do I protect my card and account?|
|In order to prevent unauthorised use on your card(s), you should:|
- Check your account statements on a regular basis and report any unauthorised transactions to Community First immediately
- Always keep your contact details with your financial institutions up to date
- Always shield your PIN with your hand when entering it at ATM and EFTPOS terminals
- Change your PIN at regular intervals and select PIN’s that are not easy to guess. E.g. Don’t use your date of birth.
- Do not write your PIN down or disclose it to any one.
- If you believe that some one has seen your PIN, arrange to have it changed right away
- Always keep your card in your sight when you hand it to shop assistants – they should never leave the room with your card
- Be sure to let your financial institutions know if you are travelling overseas
- Set up free SMS and/or email alerts on your accounts so that you can be notified of any activity of interest to you as it happens.
|Our product Conditions of Use are available on this website. You should read and consider these Terms and Conditions when deciding to use any product.|