|Low rate Visa Credit Card|
|The award winning low rate Visa Credit Card|
|Our Low Rate Visa and McGrath Pink Visa cards have just won best Low Rate Credit Card in Australia at the recent Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards 2013.|
They also have a 5 Star rating for outstanding value from CANSTAR.
This places our Visa Credit Cards in the top 5% of all credit cards in Australia, based on a range of criteria including rates, fees and features.
|Get 8.99%p.a. on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances*|
|Unlike other credit card providers that can charge you as much as 21%p.a. for cash advances, we charge you the same low rate on cash advances, retail purchases and balance transfers.|
|Card features and benefits|
|Our credit cards have the following features and benefits:|
- Super low interest rate
- Same low rate on retail purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Additional card available for $0
- Low annual fee of $40
- Choose a credit limit from as little as $1,000 and up to $15,000
- Access to the worldwide Visa network
- The option of loan protection insurance
|Choose your card|
- Australia's only credit card to support women with breast cancer and their families
- For every McGrath Pink Visa issued we will donate half the card’s annual fee ($20) to the McGrath Foundation, each year you hold the card.
- Money raised goes towards the placement of McGrath Breast Care Nurses who support women with breast cancer and their families.
|Visit the McGrath Pink Visa website and apply online>|
- Our standard low rate Visa Credit Card
- Gives you all the same award winning benefits and features as the McGrath Pink Visa card however there is no affiliation with the McGrath Foundation so no portion of the annual fee is donated
|Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply - details available on application. *Rate is current as at 13/09/13 and subject to change without notice. All loans subject to lending guidelines.|
Fundraising period from 1 August 2009. The McGrath Foundation supports McGrath Breast Care Nurses in rural and regional Australia and educates young women to be breast aware. For more information visit www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au.
Our product Conditions of Use are available on this website. You should read and consider these Terms and Conditions when deciding to use any product.